Liability Reform - Other Resources including studies and reports, surveys and polls, links and national coalitions.
Scanning the Headlines
Bibliographies of selected articles about medical liability and disclosure developed by the AHA Resource Center.
- Founded in 1986, the American Tort Reform Association (ATRA) is a broad based, bipartisan coalition of more than 300 businesses, corporations, municipalities, associations, and professional firms who support civil justice reform. Medical liability reform is a major initiative.
Studies and Reports
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Medical Association - Medical Liability Reform Issue Section
- American Tort Reform Association
- Healthcare Coalition on Liability and Access
- Brown Brothers Harriman, Insurance Asset Management Group
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs
- Californians Allied for Patient Protection
- CARE Coalition
- Chamber of Commerce Litigation Fairness Campaign
- Coalition to Protect America’s Health Care
- Conflict Resolution Information Site
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Governor’s Association
- National Center for State Courts